- Cardinal de bricassart chartered a private plane to athens .
- Meanwhile he gave to dublin its first charter of municipal liberties .
- We were trying to find our way through the unfamiliar world of air charters .
- The entire force would assemble downtown and be conveyed to brookside by chartered bus .
- We would skip charters and keep moving with a straight-out us military airlift .
- In december 1974, the assembly adopted a charter of economic rights and duties of states .
- At last he said that he would sign the charter at such time and place as the barons might name .
- The amounts and kinds of stock that a corporation may issue are enumerated in the company's charter .
- Most small corporations obtain their charter from the state in which the greater part of their business is conducted .
- The council alone has the power to take decisions which member states are obligated under the charter to carry out .
What is the meaning of chartered in Chinese and how to say chartered in Chinese? chartered Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.