- He chanced to raise his eyes towards the ceiling .
- It was a chance to see the world and i accepted .
- Give me a chance to get my nerve .
- David, of course, had given joe his chance to escape .
- Woods later had a chance to display his abilities .
- If i had the chance to go , i would take it like a shot .
- She had then offered him the chance to baffle his doom .
- This gives the grower a better chance to disk it under .
- But you won't get a chance to learn the optical trade here .
- He chanced to put it out in mrs. charmond's presence .
What is the meaning of chance to in Chinese and how to say chance to in Chinese? chance to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.