- She backed the chair into the doorway .
- He sat down lumpily in his chair .
- "it's fine." she dropped heavily in a chair .
- We seem to be missing two chairs .
- He sat slumped in his chair with his head down .
- She shot upright in her chair .
- Hoxworth slumped in his chair .
- Scobie shifted uncomfortably in his chair .
- We can not fit any more chairs into the room .
- The winning team chaired their captain off the field .
What is the meaning of chaired in Chinese and how to say chaired in Chinese? chaired Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.