- Turn your chair round to the fire .
- He didn't know that she was sitting on two chairs .
- Kessler sat on a split chair on the sidewalk .
- At the decisive meeting, he took the chair .
- He coaxed the large chair through the door .
- He placed his chair next to me .
- The chair collapsed, leaving jeo prostrate .
- Mcteague stirred in his chair .
- Do n't drape your feet over the chair .
- The pair of dilapidated sandals were beside her chair .
What is the meaning of chaired in Chinese and how to say chaired in Chinese? chaired Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.