- He banged the chair against the wall .
- The culprit was seated in a wooden chair .
- I sank into my chair and opened it .
- He looked at the table and the chairs about it .
- He was sitting easily in a louging chair .
- Tynan bolted upright in his chair .
- He hitched his chair nearer to the fire .
- We have dotted a few chairs about .
- Lift the baby into the high chair .
- The chair gave a groan as he sat down in it .
What is the meaning of chaired in Chinese and how to say chaired in Chinese? chaired Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.