- Suddenly he started up from the chair .
- He draws his chair back apologetically .
- He lifted his huge bulk from the chair .
- Her husband popped up from his chair .
- The chair was hard and mean and creaky .
- We will need to set out chairs for the meeting .
- Peter gripped the arms of his chair tightly .
- We provide you this table and chair .
- A few tables and chairs were scattered here and there .
- She ordered a garden chair for her husband .
What is the meaning of chaired in Chinese and how to say chaired in Chinese? chaired Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.