- Most cells of the pancreas produce digestive enzymes .
- White blood cell count is performed every six hours .
- They employ a model which they call a cell model .
- There are two types of cell lines .
- The most important part of the cell is the nucleus .
- These skin particles are groups of epithelial cells .
- Each cardiac cell is surrounded by a plasmamembrane .
- This tissue is composed of stellate reticular cells .
What is the meaning of cell in Chinese and how to say cell in Chinese? cell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.