- These cells never regained their chloroplasts .
- This is a late change in the degeneration of cells .
- The photoelectric cell controls a servomotor .
- Mitochondria are present in all eukaryotic cells .
- Time crawled through the cells of my brain .
- Three nuclei differentiate into the antipodal cells .
- He treated these cells with a drug, aminopterin .
- The smell of the cells seeped in under the door .
- The prisoner clawed at the cell door in desperation .
- He introduced the practice of isolating single cells .
What is the meaning of cell in Chinese and how to say cell in Chinese? cell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.