- The subsets in a partition are called cells .
- All of these cells exhibit motility .
- The air cell partition become indistinct .
- The oocyte is effectively a tetraploid cell .
- The purpose of this volume is to explore the cell .
- The function of the albumen cells is not known .
- Animal bodies are made up of cells .
- The cell walls must expand as the cells grow .
- An electrical impulse is sent to the exterior cells .
- The cell is reversible and is readily recharged .
What is the meaning of cell in Chinese and how to say cell in Chinese? cell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.