- A galvanic cell is represented by a diagram .
- These cells had retained a diploid karyotype .
- Normal cells show a finite life span .
- Skin cells reproduce every ten hours .
- The cell surface barrier had been broached .
- Materials are compartmentalized within cells .
- Within this lie a number of cell organelles .
- Somatic cell hybridization is technique .
- Cancer cells have thrown off this restraint .
- The myocardial cell is enclosed by the sarcolemma .
What is the meaning of cell in Chinese and how to say cell in Chinese? cell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.