by the dozen meaning
- Companies in California and North Carolina are churning them out by the dozens.
- Letters and faxes supporting Lavin arrived in Dalis'office by the dozen.
- Niyazov alphabet charts for children are sold by the dozens in every store.
- Dining parlors beckon by the dozens along Interstate 10.
- By January, local boat yards may be making them by the dozen.
- By the dozens, bodies, or pieces of bodies, horribly mutilated.
- Visitors began turning up uninvited at Finca Vigia, sometimes by the dozen.
- Outside Kensington Palace, the bouquets now just trickle in by the dozen.
- Steve Martin's comedy " Cheaper by the Dozen,"
- "Cheaper by the Dozen, " $ 6 . 6 million
What is the meaning of by the dozen and how to define by the dozen in English? by the dozen meaning, what does by the dozen mean in a sentence? by the dozen meaning
，by the dozen definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.