by the dozen meaning
- Autograph seekers by the dozens hounded her after her round.
- Volunteers filed in by the dozens to drop off resumes.
- Since then, rebel bombs have downed power lines by the dozens.
- Foudy is motivated by the dozens of e-mails she received.
- "Cheaper by the Dozen, " $ 12 million.
- Buildings by the dozen, including a convention center, are rising.
- Universities and colleges by the dozen were already here.
- Requests come in by the dozens, but what do you focus on?
- They were also durable, as attested by the dozens I still possess.
- The online response was immediate and positive, with volunteers by the dozen.
What is the meaning of by the dozen and how to define by the dozen in English? by the dozen meaning, what does by the dozen mean in a sentence? by the dozen meaning
，by the dozen definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.