- The company can show by dated and written record was already in its possession at the time of disclosure without obligation of confidentiality
- By dating the rocks and noting their crystalline structure , paleomagnetists can tell which direction the magnetic field took at any given time
- Avoid stocking up large amounts of food . check expiry dates of pre - packaged foods before buying , e . g . " used by dates " and " best before dates "
- In addition , all chinese catalogs use a unified scheme , which sorts by denomination first , then by date . that is the numbering i use
- Take a qa test system , for example : with a pool of tests and test results , you need to see the data by date , by test category , by individual test , and so on
- Often , manufacturers donate chocolate that is nearing its use - by date , and committee members have been known to hide it aroud campus for a grand treasure hunt
- A team of scientists came to this controversial conclusion by dating human footprints preserved by volcanic ash in an abandoned quarry in mexico
- The poll of 1 , 000 by dating service parship found that singles in search of a fling are five times more likely to text their date immediately after the rendez - vous
- Every time you open picasa , it automatically locates all your pictures even ones you forgot you had and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize
3 .轻松的将喜欢的图片通过收藏标签管理,并与朋友分享4 .给你喜欢的图片评定等级,以便更方便的查找
- Their invention could be used to make a sparkling substitute for paint , banknotes that are hard to counterfeit and chemical sensors that can act as visible sell - by dates
What is the meaning of by date in Chinese and how to say by date in Chinese? by date Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.