- The reasoning behind such a simple approach seems to be for ease of implementation : the hardest problem to solve in writing an information aggregator of any sort is getting the buy - in from the data providers
- It is not surprising that risk management is ineffective in organisations which believe that it is unimportant ( combination 3 ) , as it is not possible to manage risk effectively without some degree of commitment and buy - in
在相信风险管理不重要时，组织风险管理没有效果就一点儿也不令人讶异了（组合3 ） ，因为若没有某种程度的承诺与投资，是不可能有效管理风险的。
- To secure buy - in among departments and staff sides and test whether team - based performance rewards can be distributed fairly and equitably , a pilot scheme on a non - consolidated approach has been implemented in six departments since october 2001 with the following key characteristics
- The task force noted in particular the consultants observation that pay and grading reform cannot and should not be implemented in isolation from the broader civil service reform agenda . a long term view needs to be taken and gaining buy - in and commitment to change from key stakeholders is critical
- 3 . 38 - having improved the performance management system through the introduction of competency - based appraisal forms and assessment panels , and stricter administration of the granting of increments , government implemented a pilot scheme in six departments in october 2001 to test whether team - based performance rewards can be distributed fairly and equitably and to secure buy - in among departments and staff sides
- In line with the tse and other gtsm listed stocks , buyers must remit payment to designated bank account on t 1 for settlement . the buy - in stocks will be delivered to buyer s central depository account on t 2 . q4 - 2 . what is the process of securities delivery and payment on emerging stock selling
What is the meaning of buying-in in Chinese and how to say buying-in in Chinese? buying-in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.