- The bag is purged and filled with samples using a rubber squeeze bulb or other pumping devices .
- The bulb of a thermometer is covered with a close fitting cotton wick, which is kept wetted with water .
- It would therefore be futile to attempt to see or photograph the interference pattern resulting from two light bulbs .
- A radiometer consists of four vanes free to rotate about a pivot inside a bulb containing air at very low pressure .
- He was rather like a christmas tree whose lights, wired in series, must all go out if even one bulb is defective .
- If the bulb of a gas thermometer is placed in successively colder environments, it records successively lower pressures .
- A bulb at the connector end provides a reservoir of filling gas which is necessary to give a reasonable working life .
- The effect is easily demonstrated using wood's technique which incorporates an evacuated glass bulb containing a bit of pure metallic sodium .
- With the other hand, squeeze the bulb which forms pressure in the cell and forces air and (or) electrolyte through any leaks that may be present in the sealing compound .
- The sight, bloody and black, made bigger flinch involuntarily and lift his hands to his eyes and at the same instant he saw blinding flashes of the silver bulbs flicking through the air .
What is the meaning of bulbs in Chinese and how to say bulbs in Chinese? bulbs Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.