- The temperature of the wick and the bulb falls below that of the air .
- The light bulb in the bathroom burned out and father put in a new one .
- A bulb syringe is often used for oral and nasal suction on infants and children .
- Ahead, the few dim light bulbs seemed to stretch into limitless distance .
- This light can be used to illuminate a glass bulb containing sodium vapour .
- It is effective to paint the bulb of a thermometer with a little aluminum paint .
- The apparatus consists of a bulb of known volume and valve block or manifold .
- It may merely demonstrate scarring of the duodenal bulb caused by previous ulceration .
- Electric bulb and socket, with a pair of prods are used for testing for element shorts and defects .
- Technological innovation without concomitant social innovation is like a light bulb without electricity .
What is the meaning of bulbs in Chinese and how to say bulbs in Chinese? bulbs Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.