- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- A bright electric bulb glowed above our heads .
- The new plant forms new bulbs in vegetative reproduction .
- V is the volume of the bulb .
- The top of the bulb cd must be at a lower level than mark b .
- To suction with a bulb syringe, push bulb in with your thumb .
- It's a bulb pressure tester for detecting battery leaks .
- The lack of air in the bulb prevents the filament from burning up .
- I must get those bulbs planted before the cold weather sets in .
- I have sent off for those bulbs i saw advertised in the paper .
What is the meaning of bulbs in Chinese and how to say bulbs in Chinese? bulbs Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.