- The bridge gave way under the weight of the lorry .
- The engineers set to on repair work to the bridge .
- Joey becomes adept at bridge .
- The ship is going under the bridge .
- They would play a few rubber of bridge .
- You can get a view of the whole bridge from here .
- They are bridged by a thin diaphragm .
- The finished bridge has a pleasing appearance .
- Thus he burned his public bridges .
- The length of the bridge is 200 metres .
What is the meaning of bridged in Chinese and how to say bridged in Chinese? bridged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.