- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- He crossed the bridge to this side of the river .
- A steel railway bridge spans the yalu river .
- Many bridges were swept away by the floods .
- Slow up while the car is over the bridge .
- He had a bridge that he took out at night .
What is the meaning of bridged in Chinese and how to say bridged in Chinese? bridged Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.