- Byron persisted, "they can swarm down like bees through any break in the clouds. "
- He gave me another of those grateful looks, and a happy light broke in his face .
- A thunderstorm came close by, the spring broke in a little hill on which the inn stood .
- Confusion has broken in upon the world, and thrown down all the boundaries of civility and reverence .
- Even broken in spirit as he is, no one can feel more deeply than he does the beauties of nature .
- Simple disconformities between adjacent sedimentary strata (4) record time breaks in the succession .
- The seal on the envelope was only broken in the event of a teller's death, illness, or leaving the bank's employ .
- There was a break in the mountains on the right bank, a flattening-out with a low shore line that i thought must be cannobio .
- She broke in with some suggsetions of his own
- Carl : how many commandments can we break in one day
What is the meaning of breaking in in Chinese and how to say breaking in in Chinese? breaking in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.