- The stick broke in two .
- It was an astonishing break in the french career of victory .
- Broken in heart and numbed, he had nothing to hurry for .
- He broke in cursing the doctor, in a feeble voice, but heartily .
- The thieves must have had someone on the inside to help them break in .
- Jesus tejeda broke in upon the small rancheros near terrabella .
- In fig. 18-5, however, another break in the curve takes place at point k .
- The sounds of rocks breaking in the desert have been compared to gunfire .
- Mariane's feelings had then broken in and put an end to all regularity of detail .
- Mucous membranes or breaks in the skin were likely alternative entryways into the body .
What is the meaning of breaking in in Chinese and how to say breaking in in Chinese? breaking in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.