- We broke in this morning .
- Through a break in the clouds the moon lit the sea .
- In march came the first break in the winter .
- A log broke in two and sent up a shower of sparks .
- Burglars had broken in which we were away on holiday .
- He broke in imploringly .
- A blackbird broke in on his reverie with an evening song .
- A light breaks in upon sb.
- "take a break in the shade," he called to her .
- The stick broke in two .
What is the meaning of breaking in in Chinese and how to say breaking in in Chinese? breaking in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.