- I broke in upon her stream of reminiscences .
- The boss is breaking in a new assistant .
- Please do not break in on our conversation .
- Parallel lines indicates a break in continuity .
- Marianne's feelings had then broken in .
- The story broke in a morning paper .
- We have to break in somewhere else .
- I'm terribly sorry to break in on you like this .
- These shoes have n't been broken in .
- Vice breaks in at the breaches of decency .
What is the meaning of breaking in in Chinese and how to say breaking in in Chinese? breaking in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.