- The enemy plane dropped several bombs and strafed the village .
- The farmer who timed his dealings right has made a bomb .
- I had some pretty accurate ideas about the design of a bomb .
- The police had been told that a bomb had been planted on the plane .
- Our parents were bombed out twice during the war .
- This challenge is compounded by the population time bomb .
- Police cordoned off the area until the bomb was defused .
- "what's that?" said price, nodding at the bomb on the table .
- A bomb found him .
- Weapon scientists developed the reduced residual radiation bomb .
What is the meaning of bomb in Chinese and how to say bomb in Chinese? bomb Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.