- They offered to pay $ 2 a pound for the biggest biscuit baked by a listener .
- "how is abigail peters?" said rachel, as she went on with her biscuits .
- Godliman refused the biscuit and drank the tea. it gave him a temporary lift .
- The driver gave him a few biscuits and a cup of coffee and left him just outside the city .
- In the exuberance of his mirth, the unfortunate disciple had swallowed two biscuits at once .
- He sniffs at the flowers, and glances up at me as if to say that he wishes they were dog biscuits .
- Now, some hours later, she was eating the biscuits while she was gazed with intense foreboding at the shoes .
- Until the steward woke her at six the next morning with a cup of tea and a plate of plain sweet biscuits .
- The manufacturers had to pay more money than they had anticipated , for they bought the biscuit from the student for $ 4800 .
- " germain , a glass of sherry and a biscuit
What is the meaning of biscuit in Chinese and how to say biscuit in Chinese? biscuit Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.