- The construction of that big building is completed .
- Newspaper headlines are printed in big print .
- The lard was tried in a big kettle .
- What a charming room ! and it is big .
- A state-owned enterprise is big and well-off .
- A little dog is leashed to a big woman .
- I work for both the big and the small screen .
- The dark clouds threatened a big storm .
- He jumped to his feet with a big smile .
- We can 't risk big things for the sake of small ones .
What is the meaning of biggest in Chinese and how to say biggest in Chinese? biggest Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.