- I wonder what's in this big parcel .
- He has got himself into trouble in a big way .
- London was the biggest aggregation of human life .
- You have made my nose too big in the drawing .
- This hall is big enough for a thousand people ...
- We had a big scene when i fired him .
- The big waves combed as they neared the shore .
- He clinched his big fists and his teeth .
- Her first taste of life in a big city
- Big money expands the choices .
What is the meaning of biggest in Chinese and how to say biggest in Chinese? biggest Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.