- It was the first big affair of the autumn .
- Paint was a big fact in their lives .
- He knew he had a big future in front of him .
- I felt quite satisfied after my big meal .
- Was he well? was he big and bold ?
- What then was the finish of the big city ?
- The baker handed him three big rolls .
- She 's not big , but she 's strong .
- He has a big mouth , but he means well .
- It's the biggest con game in the world .
What is the meaning of biggest in Chinese and how to say biggest in Chinese? biggest Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.