- There is a big change coming here in america and in learning in the only hope of the coming generation .
- But tell me , justin , why the big change
- Big change in companies is mostly for the worse
- A : was it a big change for you when you came to beijing
- The biggest change is to increase loan interest
- And i think the biggest changes took place within us
- The biggest change might actually be in yao
- Why has such a big change taken place
- Josie wants to make some big changes at the bookshelf
- Maybe it ' s not the right time to make such a big change
What is the meaning of biggest change in Chinese and how to say biggest change in Chinese? biggest change Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.