- She had to bear the brunt of the criticisms .
- He saw the vehicle bearing down on him .
- He bears a testimonial as to his character .
- He just could n't bear with such insults .
- How did you bear your disappointment ?
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- Both lobes bear a few relatively long bristles .
- I would not bear heavily on such man .
- They can bear on social issues .
- An expression that does not bear translation
What is the meaning of bearing in Chinese and how to say bearing in Chinese? bearing Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.