- He preserved his grave and dignified bearing .
- We are born to slave it for our lord .
- I could not bear for him to stay elsewhere .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- This could not be borne many seconds .
- Our letter does not bear such a construction .
- He was born of fairly well-to-do parents .
- These trees will begin to bear next year .
- The terrible truth was borne in on him .
- Certain types of steel don't bore well .
What is the meaning of bearing in Chinese and how to say bearing in Chinese? bearing Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.