- Nitrosoguanidine crystallizes when the solution is cooled to 0℃ .
- "how long have you been cooling your eyes there?" said dick .
- Temperatures in this swamp environment apparently can be cool but not frigid .
- When helium is cooled to very low temperatures, it forms an astonishing liquid .
- All other common gases are cooled by expansion at room temperature and below it .
- He is victorious; he has been cool and brave in combat; he is now considerate in triumph .
- In the dark it was like summer lightning, but the nights were cool and there was not the feeling of a storm coming .
- Heyward's aquiline, austere face showed concentration; behind rimless glasses his grey eyes were cool .
- The nights were cool from the breeze that came across the banks and when the breeze fell it would be cool from the sea .
- The property protection chief had been cool today when meeting nim, probably remembering their sharp words two days ago .
What is the meaning of be cool in Chinese and how to say be cool in Chinese? be cool Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.