- I want to open an account with [at] a bank .
- It is safest to deposit your money in the bank .
- The bill was drawn on an american bank .
- Toglio and the others climbed up the far bank .
- The heat by now had banked itself in the tent .
- Rosemary knelt down on the bank beside the well .
- The water has been on the same level with the banks .
- I have placed money on deposit in a bank .
- Some of the banks wanted us to go that route .
- The sheer number of banks was overwhelming .
What is the meaning of banking in Chinese and how to say banking in Chinese? banking Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.