- When mrs. babbitt was at home, this was one of the major household crimes .
- Babbitt knew that in this place of death paul was already dead .
- Babbitt was without a canon which would enable him to speak with authority .
- Babbitt sat on the stump, facing the dark pond, slapping mosquitoes .
- Often of a morning babbitt came bouncing and jesting in to breakfast .
- Then babbitt saw professor pumphrey labouriously crawling up hill .
- Babbitt was most exasperated when she revealed his boyhood to the children .
- Babbitt drove, sliding viciously past trucks, ignoring the truckmen's curses .
- Babbitt is the upholder of everything that is conservative, conventional and respectable .
- Babbitt is the plump, smooth, efficient, up-to-the-minute and otherwise perfected modern .
What is the meaning of babbitting in Chinese and how to say babbitting in Chinese? babbitting Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.