- Today's favored launching techniques are the airplane tow and the automobile tow .
- Governmental tax policies in many countries are discouraging automobile ownership .
- By the time i was fifteen, eddie had convinced me to go into the automobile business .
- I was sure that they were selling something: bonds or insurance or automobiles .
- A 12-v automobile battery supplies 20 c of charge in 5 s to a stereo tape player .
- The most popular method of travelling used by americans is the privately-owned automobile .
- The steel industry is closely tied in with the automobile industry as well as with many others .
- The united states is going to produce more computers and trade them for german automobiles .
- When automobiles were first used, flimsy and inexpensive tourist cabins were built beside the highways .
- An automobile is driven along a highway which is characterized by alternating speed zones of 15m/s and30m/s .
What is the meaning of automobile in Chinese and how to say automobile in Chinese? automobile Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.