- The club has made an approach to a local business firm for sponsorship .
- The approach to their battle stations lay through the streets of madrid .
- A sound approach to the problem is to minimize the number of parts .
- The question of a joint approach to turkey was deferred until later .
- The most direct approach to income redistribution is to levy progressive taxes .
- Biological control is an ecologically sound approach to pest suppression .
- As an initial approach to the problem, let's reconsider huygens' principle .
- Segmentation of the market allows the bank to tailor its approach to the customers' requirement .
- Managing is not, nor could it be, a closed-system approach to enterprise operation .
- He coined the word chemotherapy to describe this approach to the control of infectious disease .
What is the meaning of approach to in Chinese and how to say approach to in Chinese? approach to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.