- She is extremely professional in her approach to her job .
- What a simple-minded approach to the problem !
- All the approaches to the palace were guarded by troops .
- Our approaches to world problems are so closely identified .
- An objectives approach to staff work is important .
- This approach to mercaptans takes on added importance .
- That is the nearest approach to a smile he ever makes .
- I like her common-sense approach to everyday problems .
- He found a new and refreshing approach to the problem .
- This design reflects a cost-conscious approach to space flight .
What is the meaning of approach to in Chinese and how to say approach to in Chinese? approach to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.