- The apartment project symbolized for me both the achievements and blunders of chinese industry .
- Through the open windows of the apartment stole the evening air, bearing the perfume of flowers from the garden .
- A couple of times he shot at pug the nasty glare he had first flashed in the leningrad apartment .
- The apartments were so irregularly disposed that the vision embraced but little more than one at a time .
- She had at this time ready money enough to supply all that was wanted of greater elegance to the apartment .
- All existing apartment house incinerators were to be closed or improved according to a specific timetable .
- Panya found his selfrespect, gave up drink and after a while became the superintendent of an apartment house .
- Jeanie arose from her seat, and made her quiet reverence, when the elder mr. staunton entered the apartment .
- His apartment was bugged, his telephone tapped; he was put under surveillance and tested with provocateurs .
- The little republic to which i gave laws was regulated in the following manner: by sunrise we all assembled in our common apartment .
What is the meaning of apartment in Chinese and how to say apartment in Chinese? apartment Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.