- Usually, apartments are more expensive on the higher floors .
- Do you live in an apartment ?
- They might steal purses, burglarize apartments and homes .
- The lower assessment made it easier to sell the apartments .
- The apartments on this floor are kind of small for three people .
- This reply brought the earl in person to becky's apartment .
- Brawl between many couples is one of the problems in this apartment .
- She ran her apartment with thrift and bought her clothes at trade prices .
- Acting upon this suggestion, they adjourned to a neighbouring apartment .
- The very moment i have drunk my coffee i shall leave this apartment for ever .
What is the meaning of apartment in Chinese and how to say apartment in Chinese? apartment Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.