- There are inventories of jewels, gold, furs, watches, candlesticks, cameras, fountain pens itemized and priced in neat german .
- The need to improve trade and pricing policies and to reform institutions is no less important in agriculture than in the economy as a whole .
- The whole constitutes a well-integrated system of farming which had considerable resilience in meeting the contingencies of season and prices .
- This keeps consumers informed of current food supply and price situations, what is cheap at each season, how to prepare tasty, nutritious dishes with it, and how to preserve it .
- Please read our product introduction and price list
- Structure the transaction process and pricing policy
- Relations between commodity effectiveness and price
- Reform in the areas of public and pricing was deepened
- Progress of water resources value and price study
- Of course quality and price often follows
What is the meaning of and price in Chinese and how to say and price in Chinese? and price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.