- He can get any amount of help .
- No amount of scrubbing helped .
- His answer amounts to a refusal .
- You'll never amount to anything .
- We had raised a significant amount of new money .
- The money collected fell short of the amount required .
- It does not amount to a logical proof of the statement .
- It's a large amount of money .
- His answer amounts to a threat .
- A nuclear reactor generates prodigious amounts of heat .
What is the meaning of amount in Chinese and how to say amount in Chinese? amount Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.