- Triple X syndrome can be diagnosed prenatally through amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
- :: : : : Amniocentesis carries a small but significant health risk.
- The diagnosis can also be made prenatally by chorionic villus sampling or amniocentesis.
- I had a second amniocentesis within hours of my doctor's phone call.
- But the results of her amniocentesis were ominous.
- By the 1970s, amniocentesis had become available to women of advanced maternal age.
- As with an amniocentesis, analysis can detect neural tube defects and genetic disorders.
- This procedure uses a large needle, similar to the better-known amniocentesis.
- Jesse learned the gender of the baby by accident because of an amniocentesis appointment.
- Intrauterine trauma could be something like amniocentesis, or something like an fetal surgery.
What is the meaning of amniocentesis and how to define amniocentesis in English? amniocentesis meaning, what does amniocentesis mean in a sentence? amniocentesis meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.