- In marasmus, the amino acid pattern of the plasma is less seriously distorted .
- The transformations involve a deamination or transamination of a particular amino acid .
- Amino acids are weak acids and weak bases, therefore, they are excellent buffering agents .
- The nitrogen components of amino acids are not channeled into well-defined metabolic sequences .
- The enzyme armoury is sufficient to degrade most proteins to small peptides and amino acids .
- One of the amino acids, called prolene, is not really an amino acid, but imino acid .
- The reaction is catalysed by a transaminase or an amino transferase(the terms are synonymous) .
- After leaf excision, the leaf progressively lost the ability to convert amino acids to protein .
- The initial reactions involved in the synthesis of these amino acids are not well established in plants .
- Depletion of soil nitrogen frequently leads to reduced concentrations of soluble amino and amides .
What is the meaning of amino in Chinese and how to say amino in Chinese? amino Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.