- The keti acid is converted to isoleucine by the activity of amino transferases .
- Arginine accumulates extensively in some plants as a soluble amino acid .
- The amino acids are lined up in proper sequence to form the desired protein .
- The first protein to have its sequence of amino acids determined was insulin .
- Amino transferases are located in the cytoplasm, chloroplasts and microbodies .
- In deamination, the nitrogen-containing amino portion of the molecules is removed .
- This method represents a useful conversion of the carbonyl group to the amino group .
- The amino acid is depleted commensurate with the development of the growing embryo .
- Their amino acid composition resembles that of all the other "soluble" proteins .
- The "head" amino acids arise to a great extent by a process of transamination. "
What is the meaning of amino in Chinese and how to say amino in Chinese? amino Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.