- He had been stimulated by one of the principal questions of musical aesthetics .
- The static, aesthetic searchings of the cubists were quite alien to them .
- The field of aesthetics presents an especially difficult problem to the historian .
- One 's appreciation of literature depends on one 's level of aesthetic knowledge .
- He was feasting his love of beauty at this table where eating was an aesthetic function .
- These costs may be counterbalanced by the advantages of simplified fabrication, erection, and added aesthetics .
- In his view the primacy of the ethical over the aesthetic mode was necessary to restore the balance .
- A major whose aesthetic sense exceeded his judgement decided to have the canisters painted white .
- The new aesthetic forms were thenceforward written off as typical aberrations of late capitalism society .
- A man who advocates aesthetic effort and deprecates social effort is only likely to be understood by a class to which social effort has become a stale matter .
What is the meaning of aesthetic in Chinese and how to say aesthetic in Chinese? aesthetic Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.