- He had been stimulated by one of the principal questions of musical aesthetics.
- The static, aesthetic searchings of the cubists were quite alien to them.
- The field of aesthetics presents an especially difficult problem to the historian.
- One 's appreciation of literature depends on one 's level of aesthetic knowledge.
- He was feasting his love of beauty at this table where eating was an aesthetic function.
- These costs may be counterbalanced by the advantages of simplified fabrication, erection, and added aesthetics.
- In his view the primacy of the ethical over the aesthetic mode was necessary to restore the balance.
- A major whose aesthetic sense exceeded his judgement decided to have the canisters painted white.
- The new aesthetic forms were thenceforward written off as typical aberrations of late capitalism society.
- Ai qing's aesthetic theory of prose in verse revisited
What is the meaning of aesthetic and how to define aesthetic in English? aesthetic meaning, what does aesthetic mean in a sentence? aesthetic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.