- The advance in price has been arrested .
- No retreat is allowed , only advance .
- Each new advance hides failures .
- The adi method requires two advanced time levels .
- Shanghai is a technologically advanced city .
- All seats are bookable in advance .
- She is the farthest advanced of all my students .
- The world advances amidst turbulence .
- They are mostly advanced workers .
- We won't deliver unless you pay us in advance !
What is the meaning of advancing in Chinese and how to say advancing in Chinese? advancing Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.