- The advance detachment has engaged the enemy .
- You can make reservations up to a year in advance .
- Less advanced production teams have become advanced ones .
- The less advanced strives to catch up with the more advanced .
- He advances gaily to the archbishop .
- They defy difficulties and advance wave upon wave .
- Do you always reserve a room in advance ?
- Her illness has reached an advanced stage .
- Advanced units are constantly emerging .
- It doesn't advance their felicity in the least .
What is the meaning of advances in Chinese and how to say advances in Chinese? advances Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.