- Let us join hands and advance together .
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- People have already bought tickets in advance .
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
What is the meaning of advances in Chinese and how to say advances in Chinese? advances Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.