- Significant advances in defining the effect of specific compounds on children have been made in recent years .
- The work of lambert, schweikart and taurinus constitutes advances in mathematics that warrant recapitulation .
- The big advance in this science came after the discovery in 1939 of the importance in human-diet of nicotinic acid .
- The extensive application of digital networks fully justifies the continuous efforts for advances in their fabrication .
- Advances in vlsi will have a profound effect on the world economy, because vlsi is the key technology for the information age .
- On the lips of a person less advanced in life and less enlightened by experience than mrs. touchett such a declaration would savor of immodesty, even of arrogance .
- New york, in its greenwich village section, offer them a more satisfying bohemia than that of chicago, as well as the opportunity to become acquainted with parallel advances in art, music, and the drama .
- As men advance in controlling the blind forces of nature, in developing a stronger moral sense, and in gaining a greater capacity for mutual understanding, their feeling of justice becomes more refined .
- It struck me as being not at all like the manner or appearance of an old man who had advanced in life, by the usual road of years, cares and experiences .
- Advance in tcm research of chronic osteomyelitis
What is the meaning of advance in in Chinese and how to say advance in in Chinese? advance in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.